Large-scale CNC boring machine processing is a method of mechanical processing. Large-scale CNC boring machine processing is a mechanical processing method that uses the boring tool to perform rotary motion to process existing prefabricated holes on the workpiece. It is mainly used to process high-precision holes or complete multiple positions at one time. Finishing of holes. So what are the advantages of large-scale CNC boring machine processing methods compared with other mechanical processing methods?
1. Good wear resistance and shock absorption.
2. Large torque at low frequency and stable output.
3. Slow down and stop quickly.
4. Torque dynamic response is fast, and speed stabilization accuracy is high.
5. Strong anti-interference ability.
6. High machining accuracy and surface quality.