The hardware surface processing subdivision can be divided into: hardware oxidation processing, hardware painting processing, electroplating, surface polishing processing, hardware corrosion processing, etc.
Surface processing of hardware parts:
1. Oxidation processing: When the hardware factory produces hardware products (mainly aluminum parts), it adopts oxidation processing to make the surface of the hardware products hardened.
Make it less susceptible to wear and tear.
2. Spray paint processing: The hardware factory adopts spray paint processing when producing large pieces of hardware products.
For example: daily necessities, electrical enclosures, handicrafts, etc.
3. Electroplating: Electroplating is also the most common processing technology for hardware processing. Through modern technology, the surface of hardware is electroplated to ensure product longevity.
There is no mildew or embroidery under time use. Common electroplating processing includes: screws, stamping parts, battery chips, car parts, small accessories, etc.
4. Surface polishing: Surface polishing is generally used in daily necessities for a long time. By performing surface burr treatment on hardware products, such as:
We produce a comb, the comb is made of hardware by stamping, then the corners of the stamped comb are very sharp, we need to
The sharp parts of the corners are thrown into a smooth face by polishing, so as not to cause harm to the human body during use.
The processing method of the surface of CNC machined parts first depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily parts
The requirements specified in the drawing may sometimes be higher than the requirements on the part drawing due to technological reasons. If raised due to datum misalignment
Machining requirements for the surface of some CNC machined parts. Or because it is used as a precision benchmark, it may put forward higher processing requirements.
When the technical requirements for the surface of each CNC machined part are clarified, the final processing method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the number of required
Process steps and processing methods of each process step. The selected machining method of CNC machining parts should meet the quality of the parts, good machining economy and
High production efficiency requirements. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when selecting a processing method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method have a considerable range, but only in a narrower range.
The range is economical, and the machining accuracy of this range is the economic machining accuracy. For this reason, when selecting the processing method, the corresponding
A machining method that can obtain economical machining accuracy.
2. Consider the properties of the cnc workpiece material.
3. Consider the structural shape and size of the CNC workpiece.
4. To consider productivity and economic requirements. High-efficiency advanced technology should be used in mass production. It is even possible to radically change the blank
The manufacturing method can reduce the labor of machining.
5. Consider the existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop. When choosing a processing method, you should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give full play to the
Worker motivation and creativity. However, it should also be considered to continuously improve the existing processing methods and equipment, adopt new technologies and improve the technological level.