In machining, there are many factors that affect machining accuracy. These factors will affect the quality of machined workpieces and affect the efficiency of precision mechanical parts processing. So what are the factors that affect machining accuracy?
1. Factors Affecting Machining Accuracy 1: Influence of Force in Machining
In the process of machining process, the problem of deformation of the workpiece due to uneven force often occurs, because in actual machining, once the machining equipment is stressed, the corresponding position will change. Changes will directly affect the normal operation of mechanical processing equipment, and even lead to a reduction in the service life of mechanical processing equipment. The main reasons for this are:
(1) During the operation of the machining equipment, in addition to the relative force when the parts are processed, the components also need to withstand the force of the machining equipment itself. The friction force before each component can also have a serious impact on the machining accuracy.
(2) During the machining process, the strength of the machining equipment is relatively large. This is mainly due to the fact that during the operation of the machining equipment, the fixtures and other components used are relatively strong. Under long-term operation, there will be relative displacement of the position, and even the shape will change due to the force.
2. Factors Affecting Machining Accuracy One: Thermal Deformation
(1) During the processing of some precision mechanical parts with high precision requirements, a large amount of heat will be generated on the surface during grinding, cutting and other processing processes, resulting in a temperature difference between the processing surface and other surfaces. , and the appearance of the temperature difference can change its shape. In this case, even if the excess part that has been deformed is processed, the shape will still appear to a certain extent when it returns to the normal temperature state. Errors affect the machining accuracy of precision mechanical parts.
(2) Due to the heat generated in the machine tool itself and related components during operation, thermal deformation occurs. Because the structure of the machine tool itself is relatively complex and contains many parts, these parts will generate heat with each other during the operation, which will lead to the continuous increase of the temperature of the relevant parts, which will eventually affect the temperature of the machine tool. In this case, the relative position of each component will change, and the accuracy of the machine tool will be affected to a certain extent, so that the machining accuracy of the mechanical parts cannot be guaranteed.
Machining accuracy is the most basic guarantee for the normal use of mechanical processing equipment. Machining accuracy mainly refers to the matching degree of the corresponding structure, shape, size, etc. of the mechanical parts after processing and the ideal state. The precision of parts processing is also higher.